- Taalportaal Dutch-Frisian. I was involved as an advisor for the Syntax of Dutch within Taalportaal (the digital language portal of Dutch and Frisian Grammar). Collaborators: Hans Broekhuis, Crit Cremers, Hans Bennis. The Syntax of Dutch (editor/author Hans Broekhuis; Amsterdam University Press 2012-5) will be published in at least seven volumes in the period 2012-16 and aims at presenting a synthesis of the currently available syntactic knowledge of Dutch.It is primarily concerned with language description and not with linguistic theory, and provides support to all researchers interested in matters relating to the syntax of Dutch, including advanced students of language and linguistics. The Syntax of Dutch will be incorporated in the Language Portal Dutch/Frisian.
- The Syntax of Idioms. I was involved as a project leader in the VNC-project (Dutch-Flanders collaboration: NWO-FWO) The Syntax of Idioms. Collaborators: Eefje Boef, Jeroen van Craenenbroeck, Will Harwood, Marko Hladnik, Loes Koring, Sterre Leufkens, Tanja Temmerman, Alexis Dimitriadis, Kristel Doreleijers. This research led to the development of a database on idioms in Dutch dialects: DaDDI (Database of Dutch Dialect Idioms)
- AThEME (Advancing the European Multilingual Challenge). I was involved as a researcher, research group leader and member of the management team of AtHEME, a large European research project (FP7) involving various European universities. For a description of the project, click here.
- The Syntax of Cursing. In recent years I have carried out research on the linguistic properties, specifically the syntax, of cursing (see e.g. my article Recursing in Dutch). I have contributed to the popular science television program Labyrint, which had a episode on cursing; [click here for the video]. The episode starts at 14.00 minutes. For a TV interview with Omroep Brabant, see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHnH5CKbkCg. An interview with the Dutch newspaper NRC can be found on: http://www.nrcreader.nl/artikel/5470/de-grammatica-van-godverdomme. See also: http://taalpraat.nl/author/norbert-corver/
- Studies in Generative Grammar. As of january 1, 2014 I am one of the editors of the series Studies in Generative Grammar (Mouton de Gruyter publishers). Co-editor: Harry van der Hulst (University of Connecticut); Advisory editor: Henk van Riemsdijk.